We get married because we need a witness to our lives... we are so insignificant in this world as this world consists of billion of human beings.. We always think.. what is our lives? What is the meaning of our lives? If we are in a marriage,we promised to care about everything of our partner.The good things, the bad things, the terrible things, the mundane things... all of it, all of the time, every day. We tell our partner, "Your life will not go unnoticed because I will notice it. Your life will not go un-witnessed because I will be your witness." Isn't that beautiful!?
4 Comments:
We get married because we need a witness to our lives... we are so insignificant in this world as this world consists of billion of human beings.. We always think.. what is our lives? What is the meaning of our lives? If we are in a marriage,we promised to care about everything of our partner.The good things, the bad things, the terrible things, the mundane things... all of it, all of the time, every day. We tell our partner, "Your life will not go unnoticed because I will notice it. Your life will not go un-witnessed because I will be your witness."
Isn't that beautiful!?
em...老实说其实我也不太清楚,说到底我也是个新手。 如果说只单单为了解决生理需求,那可太儿戏了,要小孩也不需随便嫁啊!跟你不爱的人生小孩是很痛苦的事。
我想怕孤单的成分多一点,尤其是在过年过节的时候更感触良多。至少在闷闷的公司聚会有伴聊天,在下雨的时候有人陪你喝热咖啡,周末的时候陪你看看戏,就这样简单而已。
柴米油盐一点也不好玩,但是两个人在一起总不能只有浪漫不管温饱吧!虽然不能拥有所有的物资享受,但至少要有上进心,努力提供家人一个温暖的窝。谁要天天守到天黑都不见老公的踪影,家财万贯却没能和家人吃一顿晚餐?
婚姻前是爱情,婚姻后是亲情。谁还有能耐天天往自己的脸涂抹烟脂在家里走来走去。如果你的爱人不能接受原来的你,那和外面的应酬有什么分别? 可是你一定要为你的爱人保持最整洁的你,不要因为结婚了就不修边幅。
为爱情保温是最困难的事,不管一对爱侣有多么的恩爱,都会有闹意见的时候。有闹意见表示你还在乎对方,诺是连交流都没有,基本上爱情已经没有温度了。
婚姻和爱情是兩回事,
婚姻是生命的另一种境界,
它是建立家庭最初的起點,
它是生命中最美滿的狀況。
婚姻需要两人内在的素質去经营,
这不是愛情的證書,也不是愛情的交代。
在開始婚姻前,如果彼此內心的狀況與素質,
都具备了良好條件,能夠給予生命共同的出发点。
那么,祝福自然隨之而來。
"婚姻和爱情是兩回事,
婚姻是生命的另一种境界"
哇!..好细腻的一番见解..
小妮子, 几时轮到妳啊??
張貼留言
<< Home